Introducing the KCI
Mobile App for Patients
The MyWoundHealing™ App Provides Patients With a Proactive Resource to Better Engage in Their Wound Care
The MyWoundHealing™ App was designed specifically to support patients throughout their wound healing journey. Its key features include:
- Education and help in the form of articles and videos
- Wound healing tracking over time
- 24/7 support to help answer pressing questions
- A seamless and personalized way to reorder supplies
How It Works
Drive Better Outcomes Through Patient Engagement
When it comes to at-home wound care therapy, all sorts of challenges can arise that affect wound care outcomes. These include:
- Running out of necessary supplies
- Need for clarity on wound therapy instructions in a timely manner
- Lack of access to educational resources
- Fear or insecurity about using a prescribed device
The MyWoundHealing™ App is an always-on digital resource featuring educational content, real-time wound therapy guidance and a wound healing progress tracker. It was designed to increase engagement, increase health literacy and help clinicians manage patients during their wound healing journey.
Increase Engagement and Empower Your Patients Today
Intuitive Features for Enhanced At-home Care
With a wide range of easy-to-use tools and resources designed to support the patient’s wound healing journey, the MyWoundHealing™ App empowers your patients to take charge of their therapy routines between in-person visits.
Educate Your Patients About Their Wound Healing Journey
Successful wound healing requires a mutual commitment from both clinicians and patients. Research shows that proactive engagement and proper education can help promote healing in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Patients who have a clear understanding of their after-hospital care instructions are 30% less likely to be readmitted or visit the ER than patients who lack this information.1
- A patient’s level of health literacy—defined as “the degree to which individuals have the capacity to obtain, process and understand basic health information and services needed to make appropriate health decisions”—has been linked to overall health status and the desire to pursue preventative care.2
How the MyWoundHealing™ App Works
Within minutes, your patients will be set up and ready to experience all that the MyWoundHealing™ App has to offer.
After the app has been downloaded and the sign-up/sign-in processes have been completed, clinicians and patients gain a powerful collaboration tool that enables real-time guidance and progress tracking throughout the entire wound healing journey.
With daily task reminders, simple supply reordering and a wealth of educational content, the MyWoundHealing™ App helps to ensure your patients always have access to the information and supplies they need—and making in-person visits more productive.