The Registration Process:
If you meet the qualifications for a diverse business enterprise and would like to register your company with the Supplier Diversity program at Acelity:
- For registration or inquiries into the supplier diversity, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completion and submission do not guarantee your status as a preferred Acelity supplier. Your company will be entered into the supplier diversity database for further consideration based on supplier qualifications and internal business owner needs.
Acelity recognizes the importance of supplier diversity and is committed to ensuring it is an integral part of our strategic sourcing and procurement processes. We believe the success of the organization and society depends on enabling suppliers to share in the world’s economic growth. Our commitment is to maximize the participation of all diversity supplier enterprises through the development of mutually beneficial business relationships.
Acelity Supplier Diversity Policy Statement
Acelity actively pursues business relationships with Diverse Suppliers and utilizes innovative approaches to establish new, develop existing and improve current and future business opportunities.
Opportunities for Diverse Suppliers
At Acelity, we are actively seeking highly qualified suppliers to provide business opportunities in the following categories:
- Misc Goods/ Services including Office Supplies
- Order entry and pickup entry for home care customers
- Fleet Management Services
- Temporary Personnel Services
- Global Travel Services
- IT Software & Hardware
- Facilities Services
- R & D Services
- Travel /Transportation Services
Diverse Supplier Qualifications
To qualify as a diverse supplier you must be a business that is at least 51% owned, managed and controlled by a U.S. citizen, located in the United States or one of its trust territories and identified as Ethnic Minority, Women, Veteran or Disabled Veteran (must have proof of military service), or Small Business Enterprises must meet the numerical size standards as defined in the Small Business Size Regulations. Reference the SBA North American Industry Classification System Codes (NAICS).