KERRAMAX CARE™ Super-Absorbent Dressing
KERRAMAX CARE™ Super-Absorbent Dressing for improving patient care
KERRAMAX CARE™ Super-Absorbent Dressing’s wicking action absorbs potentially unhealthy exudate and locks it inside the dressing, so it doesn’t leak or drip1. The absorption capacity reduces dressing changes with less wound disturbance and improves patient comfort, as the dressing stays dry to the touch preventing maceration and surrounding skin problems2. KERRAMAX CARE™ Super-Absorbent Dressing is suitable for use under all forms of compression.
The KERRAMAX CARE™ Dressings range is available as an adhesive and a non-adhesive dressing in a variety of shapes and sizes, both offer:
- Soft, nonwoven material helps to provide improved comfort for the patient, along with excellent transpiration
- Unique horizontal wicking layer effectively increases capacity by distributing exudate throughout the dressing
- Super-absorbent core locks exudate in so the dressing remains dry to the touch, improving comfort and facilitating healing
- Heat-sealed border prevents leakage from the dressing so that the patient remains clean and comfortable for a longer period. Adhesive free.
Available on the adhesive variant:
- Acrylic Adhesive border ensures the dressing remains in place
Specific indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for KCI products and therapies. Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.
Click here to view the Instructions for Use (IFU).